Dec 29, 2010

Michigan


I found this postcard in my mailbox yesterday. As soon as I turned it over, I recognized the name of the sender! Craig from Michigan and I have exchanged cards as Private Swap [he had send me the Statue of Liberty] a couple of months ago and now he was sending me a card via postcrossing [US-939419]!! That's a bit funny :)

Some general info about Michigan state you can see here.
Michigan's tourists spend $17.5 billion per year in the state, supporting 193,000 tourism jobs. Michigan's tourism website ranks among the busiest in the nation. Destinations draw vacationers, hunters, and nature enthusiasts from across the United States and Canada. Michigan is fifty percent forest land, much of it quite remote. The forests, lakes and thousands of miles of beaches are top attractions. Event tourism draws large numbers to occasions like the Tulip Time Festival and the National Cherry Festival. [wikipedia]

1 comment:

  1. That's quite a coincidence to have first done a private swap with someone and then also end up with an official card afterwards! Beautiful shoreline card. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete